Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Introduction to Living in My Old and New Country

The first piece that I chose out of the three essays assignments is the first major writing. This paper is a compare and contrast essay titled “Living in My Old and New Country” which describe the differences between Viet Nam and America. I picked it because I think that I did it better than the other two essays and it shows a lot of effort that I’ve put in. My grammar was so poor but as a writer, I’ve developed my essay with a strong introduction and ended with an affective conclusion. For instance, the ideas are well connected and catch the attention from the audiences, such as the sentence: “Two years ago, when my family moved here, I learned that a new place could be as wonderful as my own country.”

No comments: